Next day delivery UK mainland
4.74 out 5 rating
Award winning produce
AT COOMBE FARM ORGANIC, WE LOVE TO ELIMINATE ANY WASTE THAT INCLUDES OUR PACKAGING.
We love to eliminate any waste. That includes our packaging, both how we use it, and what happens to it once it gets to you. Coombe Farm Organic is one of the only online meat delivery businesses to have set up a scheme so that you can return your packaging. We can re-use the packaging many times, helping us keep our prices competitive for you as we purchase much less packaging throughout the year. And, for every fifth box that you return you receive a reward in the form of a free gift in your next order.
This is how you can return your packaging:
- Place your ice packs in your box, fold the wool over and tie it up in a parcel with your baler twine.
- Remove the yellow label on top of your box.
- Place your return label over the existing postage label and remember to write your order number in the designated box. Without this, we do not know who it has come from and it will not be added to your total return reward count.
- To find your local DPD pick up point follow the link - www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder/index.jsp
- Drop your box off at your local DPD pick up point.
- You will receive a text message letting you know your box is on its way back to us.
- You will then get a final text message to say that we have received your parcel.
- For every five boxes that are returned you will receive a special gift to say thank you. This will come in the form of a special code that you can enter when you next order and it will indicate to our team that we are including a free gift in your order.
Thank you for helping us remain sustainable!
How it works
We offer a wide variety of top-quality organic meats, straight from our fields to your plate. Our meat boxes are delivered all over the UK, including the Highlands (because why should you miss out?). Making organic meat accessible to you, wherever you are, is our mission.
There are a couple of ways to shop. Either log on as and when your freezer needs a restock, or set up an order to be delivered every week, month or quarter. If you choose a regular delivery, it doesn't need to include the same items every time.