Next day delivery UK mainland
4.74 out 5 rating
Award winning produce
BROWSE THE WEBSITE, CLICK ON YOUR CHOICES, THEN CALL IN TO PICK THEM UP
For customers who live near to us at Coombe Farm Organic we're pleased to offer a click-and-collect service. Just follow the steps below!
- Take a leisurely browse around our website from the comfort of your own home and add the products that take your fancy to your basket.
- When you're ready you can checkout. We don't have any minimum order for Click & Collect orders.
- Just fill in your details and select when you'd like to collect your order - you can collect your box Tuesday to Friday, after midday.
- When you come to collect your box, come into the shop entrance where there will be hand sanitiser available and a one-way system has been set up to ensure social distancing.
- Our shop will also be offering a range of any extra organic produce you might need - you can pay for this and pick up your order at the till.
All of your items will be frozen when you collect them and will be packed up using ice and wool insulation to keep them that way as you travel home. This means they're ready for you to defrost in your fridge or stash in your freezer until you're ready to use them.
Browse our range
explore OUR FARM SHOP
While it's closed, our cafe has been converted into a small shop where we've gathered some of the West Country's finest produce and store-cupboard staples, alongside our delicious organic meat. We've carefully selected a specialist range of interesting and innovative goodies that we really recommend you try. As well as browsing the shelves and picking up some treats, you can collect your pre-ordered meat box and takeaway a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
HOW TO Click & Collect