This Privacy Notice sets out how Coombe Farm Retail Ltd. uses and protects any information you give us when using this website. Coombe Farm Retail Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that security is maintained.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Coombe Farm Retail Ltd. may change this notice from time to time by updating this page and you should check in occasionally to make sure you're happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use this information to provide you with a good service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- We may send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which Coombe Farm Retail Ltd. think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please contact Coombe Farm Retail Ltd. with any questions or concerns, particularly if you suspect that your security may have been breached.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, if you follow a link and leave our site you should note that we don't have any control over that third-party site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Notice applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Coombe Farm Retail Ltd.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and The Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Coombe Farm Retail Ltd, Coombe Farm, Crewkerne, Somerset, TA18 8RR.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.