1. You can spend your voucher on anything on our website CoombeFarmOrganic.co.uk
2. Our gift vouchers can be used on any Coombe Farm Organic products currently featured on our website (subject to availability).
3. The vouchers can be used in conjunction with any current offers on our website.
4. Vouchers do not cover the costs of postage and packaging, which are subject to an additional charge - orders over £80 get Free Delivery.
5. If the total cost of the item/s you wish to purchase exceeds the value of the vouchers, you can make up the difference with another form of payment.
6. You must spend your entire voucher allowance in one go, the remaining balance will not be available to use again.
7. Your Coombe Farm Organic meat gift voucher expires 12 months after the date of purchase.
8. Your voucher may not be exchanged for cash.
9. If for any reason you are not happy with your Coombe Farm Organic meat products please call us or send us an email with the batch-number of your product and the reason for your complaint.
10. We will exchange the item or provide you with a full refund.
11. Please note if refunds are necessary on items purchased with vouchers, the value to be returned to you will be provided in voucher form to be spent with CoombeFarmOrganic.co.uk
12. If you are unhappy with your voucher purchase then you are able to cancel it within 7 working days of the date on which you (or the third party to whom you request the voucher be delivered) receive the voucher from us. We will provide a full refund of all charges paid by you for the voucher other than the costs of returning the voucher to us. Please call 01460 279509 or send us an email to hello@CoombeFarmOrganic.co.uk
13. These terms and conditions set out rights and obligations as between you and us. No third party shall have any right under a contract of sale formed between you and us. You may not assign your rights under these terms and conditions to another party without our prior consent. These terms and conditions are subject to English law. You and we agree that we will bring any proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions in the courts of England and Wales.