1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Warm a frying pan with a little oil and gently fry your onion until soft, sweet and sticky. Pick the leaves from your sage and finely chop. Add to your pan along with your bacon lardons. Once cooked, move the mixture to a large bowl and leave to cool.
3. Add your shredded turkey to your bowl before finely grating over half of your nutmeg. Add the remainder of your filling ingredients and mix together well.
4. To make your pastry, place your flour in a large bowl. Warm your dripping along with 300ml of water in a small pan over a medium heat for 10 minutes, until melted. Bring to the boil and add to your flour. Leave until cool enough to handle before kneading until smooth. Cut off 1/4 and leave to one side, this will make your lid later.
5. Press your pastry evenly around a loose bottomed pie tin until its roughly 1cm thick. Place the tin on a baking tray and fill with the cooled filling.
6. Roll out the top to the same thickness and place on top, pinching the sides to seal as you go. Pierce a hole in the center of the lid.
7. Cook for 2 hours and leave to cool thoroughly.
8. While your pie cooks, make your jelly by soaking your gelatine in cool water until soft. Reduce your stock to just 50 ml or so and melt in your gelatine. Pour into your pie until it can take no more liquid.
9. Allow it to cool once more before slicing.